Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pout

SINCE I cannot attend the Detroit Auto Show, where I would have hobnobbed with fabulous GM designers and PR folk and celebrated with Corvette racers and bigwigs over the unimaginably successful ZR-1 debut (which I predicted/scooped a year ago, people!), and;

SINCE I am busily working on an auto-related TV show for the Rocky Mountain Region, and;

SINCE I will participate in upcoming elections to the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press and RMAP's contributions to the Denver Auto Show,

I don't have much to contribute here. Except this:

TROUBLE'S TOP CARS for 2007

Audi R8
Bugatti Veyron
Ford Mustang GT
Jaguar XKR
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Lexus IS-F
Mazdaspeed3
Nissan GT-R
Porsche GT3
Range Rover Supercharged Sport

(Alphabetically rather than ranked, although #1 would probably be the same. And I do not give a shit about the "official" year of the make/model. These cars were exciting and new in 2007)

No comments: